Thursday, July 16, 2020

Spirou & Fantasio: Two of a Kind screencaps edits

One of my favorite things in the S&F 2006 series was the long tracking shot. The ratio was 4:3 Classic TV and I couldn’t help but edited the screencaps that have tracking shots.
I wish the show was done in widescreen.


Spirou & Fantasio: Two of a Kind Episode 25 “In vivo" (“In Vivo”)


Spirou & Fantasio: Two of a Kind Episode 5 “Vengeance des samouraï” (“The Samurai’s Revenge”)



Spirou & Fantasio: Two of a Kind Episode 8 “Formez le cercle” (“Round and Round”)
This one was fun to edit mainly because of Fantasio. Original I was going to go with the shot of him with the look of discuss when he smelled the food but I diside to have the Count sculled him for not being a polite guest. 


Spirou & Fantasio: Two of a Kind Episode 24 “Zaoki décroche la Lune” (“Moonstruck Zaoki”)            I also done edits on track shots that goes up or down like this shot, and I notice the animation goof on Zaoki's leg.


Spirou & Fantasio: Two of a Kind Episode 20 "La lumière de Shamash" (“Shamash”)
This is one of many of my favorite episodes. But man, this one was tricky to edit due to how the camera panes left but raised up slightly. I had to cut of some of to bottom half.

No comments: